Going the extra mile for autism!
Chloe’s Family will run several races this year in honor of Chloe’s Challenge.
- March 25: Easterseals UCP 5K Great Glow Run in New Bern, NC (Cindy)
- April 1: 7 Mile Bridge Race in Florida Keys (Cindy & Jim)
- April 11: 5K Puzzle Peace Run and Cindy & Jim’s 3rd wedding anniversary
- April 16: 5K Resurrection Run at St. Paul’s Church in Weston (Cindy, Jim, Carly, Chloe, Caroline & Miss Patti)
- May 9: 9 Mile Quad Crusher in Oahu, Hawaii (Cindy & Jim)
- Future races to come in 2017
Donate to Bridge to Healing Foundation
Write in Chloe Anderson to support Chloe’s Challenge
2016 ST. PAUL’S CHURCH RESURRECTION RUN/WESTON, FL
On Easter morning (March 27, 2016) our family participated in our church’s sunrise service and run: St. Paul Lutheran Church of Weston’s 5K Resurrection Run. It was a beautiful day with beautiful people. With the resurrection upon us we thought this would be a good place to start in honoring Chloe and Autism Awareness Month. Special thanks to our behavior team with Patti and Alina.
2016 PUZZLE PEACE 5K RUN/7 MILE BRIDGE RUN (FLORIDA KEYS)
We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary in the Florida Keys. Every year around this time we run for Chloe. We dedicated the 7 Mile Bridge Run to the Puzzle Peace Foundation (our pal Kristi created this awesome non profit!). Was great to honor Chloe during Autism Awareness Month.